Saturday 27 July 2013

My favourite concealer - Benefit Boi-ing

So it's come round to that time where my favourite concealer has run out and I need to get another or try something new.
If you are a reader of my blog then you will know that my favourite concealer is Benefit Boi-ing. For a while I preferred the Benefit Erase Paste but Boi-ing has eclipsed that for me in many ways. For a start the colour match is perfect where I found the Erase Paste too orangey, I use shade 01. I just love the consistency and the fact that it covers anything! This is advertised as a industrial strength concealer and it is exactly that! The Erase Paste covered well but was too thick and clung in the eye creases making it very unflattering. It was also a bit sticky. But Boi-ing is smooth and brightening and overall amazing.

So this is what I have repurchased and what I will continue to use. I do want to try the Nars creamy concealer soon but I wanted to have my Boi-ing ready in my make up bag waiting incase I don't like it.

So what is your favourite concealer and have you tried Boi-ing?

No comments: