Tuesday 16 July 2013

What's inside my travel make up bag this month...

So I like to carry abit of makeup around with me inside my main handbag for any touch ups or disasters. It gives me something less to worry about if I know I am prepared for almost anything.
The products on this bag to vary from week to week sometimes so I hope to make this a regular topic.

So here is what I am currently carrying with me:

1. Bourjois colour boost lipstick crayon in peach on the beach
This has quickly become one of my favourite items as I just love the colour of this as it is perfect for daytime. The colour lasts really well and apart from bring waterproof it is SPF 15 so I will be rocking this on my lips most of the summer.

2. Benefit fake up concealer in light
This isn't my favourite concealer but I like the pretty packaging and it's nice and compact for any midday touch ups over my other concealer.

3. Benefit eye bright stick
I don't use this everyday but sometimes if I feel that I need that extra something or I'm looking abit tired this tends to perk me up. I just use it in the inner corner of the eyes, under the brow and them 3 cat flicks at the outer corner of the eyes and then blend and voila I'm awake.

4. Bourjois cream blush in 01
I am so happy that I now own this blusher in 01 and 02 I love them both so much. I like to carry the 01 blush around with me as it's so small and compact but it also includes a mirror which is good as in usually leave this by my desk with a lipgloss for emergencies. This gives just the right amount of colour for soft flushed cheeks.

5. W7 go west matte lipstick in candy pink
This is another new one but it gives a great pigmented pop of colour to my lips on days when I'm feeling colourful. I'm abit obsessed with these matte lipsticks and this colour is my favourite. They are super cheap are approx £2.50 each so I am constantly raving about this product.

6. Burts Bees lip balm
I have never tried Burts Bees before but I have read a lot of good reviews on blogs. I really want to try one of the sample starter kits to test out more of the skincare range. This has a nice and fresh feeling on the lips with a peppermint flavour.

7. Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
I am not going to bore you rambling about how much I love this again but I cannot be without it so it stays with me 24/7. Just take my word for it that's it's good and that you need it in your life.

8. Optrex eye drops for tired eyes
I'm not going to repeat myself with this one either but as a contact lens wearer the heat dries out my eyes so bad that it hurts. This helps to refresh and lubricate them throughout the day.

9. Benefit beautiful bermuda betty bag
For me this is just the perfect little size to keep all my travel bits in. It's nice and small but still roomy. It is square shaped so I can struggle to fit some long full sized lip glosses in.

What are you daily travel essentials that you couldn't be without?
Jodie x



No comments: